Monday 27 April 2015

A little bit about me and an introduction to this blog!

Hello all!

I'm Jess and welcome to my blog! I don't know if this will be of any interest to anyone but it's something I've always wanted to do and have decided yo just go for it! Writing is something that has always interested me but I've never been very good at it so I hope this isn't to bad!!! So I thought as an introduction I'd tell you a bit about myself (hopefully without too much rambling!) and just take it from there.

I am 24, work full-time with my father; me and my partner have been together for almost 9 years and recently (9 months ago) got engaged and so we're currently planning our wedding, so I will be posting updates on that. We moved into our first home almost 2 years ago, unfortunately there is still a lot to do in the house so I'll be posting about the house and garden.
I am also doing Slimming World and am getting close to my target so you can expect updates on that and soon will be going through all my clothes and replacing them with a new wardrobe (obviously a little bit at a time!) so there will be posts about clothes, make up, hauls etc. too.

I think that seems like enough for an introduction, thank you for reading and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment