Saturday 5 August 2017

It can't rain all the time...

Today I feel lost. If I'm being honest I've felt like this for a while. The constant feeling of exhaustion is back with vengeance, although I'm not really sure it ever left. Sleep is lacking and the days all seem to be melting into one, especially since getting back from Comic Con last week. 

The only time I feel my brain getting some rest at the moment is when I walk to/from work with my headphones on and just block out the world. Yesterday when walking home I just wanted it to last forever, I nearly walked right past the house and just kept going, but I knew I'd have to turn round eventually anyway so I didn't. 

Wanting human interaction whilst also wanting to be completely alone is a very frustrating thing, it's like I can't settle or rest at all. I wish there was some way to just switch my mind off and have peace and quiet in my brain, I couldn't tell you the last time I didn't have a tension headache.

Just trying to ride it out at the moment, it's been a long time since I've felt like this, especially for this long, but "it can't rain all the time" and that quote will never not bring me comfort, even if it's the most minuscule piece of comfort, it's still there.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment